RULES AND REGULATIONS
DATES FOR SUBMISSION:
March 19, 2016 – Early entry deadline
April 19, 2016 – Official Entry deadline
May 1, 2016 – Last deadline Entry
All films must be submitted via the TESLA FILM FESTIVAL web page.
The page is linked to the official Submission form regulator
that give us professional service to submit your film or script online.
Your film must be available to watch on the internet platform
as YouTube or Vimeo.
URL link to your film must be added in the submission, if your
film is put on private option on those two channels for videos,
please provide us your password.
For submission of your script please note, you will have to add it in
the submission form - PDF format.
All of your information must be truthful and at the end of the submission
form you should pay the fee to enter the competition, if you are
submitting your script or film.
For student films and to pitch your project there is no fee required
to submit your work at TESLA FILM FESTIVAL.
Please check official website: www.teslafilmfestival.com
March 19th, 2016 – early entry deadline – USD 20
April 19th, 2016 – official entry deadline - USD 30
May 1st, 2016 – last entry deadline – USD 40
Note: Entry fees are in USD and are per film or script and are
non-refundable. The festival reserves the right to disqualify
a submission without refund or any kind, if eligibility
requirements are not met including if eligibility
status changes post-submission.
Students do not pay any fee to submit their work, but they have
to prove that they are students at the time they submit their
work to the festival.
HOW TO ENTER
Fill out the submission entry form found online
Please make sure you have all the Entry Materials listed
in the submission form.
- Non-English language works must have English subtitles at the
time submitted. Dialogue lists will not be accepted.
- You must fully comply with these entry rules & regulations,
including all deadlines, film length, entry material
and other requirements.
- The film does not have to be a world premiere and is not limited
by the date of release.
- We will divide films in different sections and categories for
films produced in last five years. The retrospective section will
also include a large number of already distributed and classic films.
- You are responsible for ensuring your online entry form
is properly submitted.
- You will get an email after completing and submitting your
online entry form.
- If you do not get the email for submitting your work
online in more than 24 hours, please contact the TFF
- You are also responsible for ensuring you have sent us the
right URL – link to your film in the submission form
as well the password.
- All the physically sent submission material received by
the Tesla film festival will not be returned.
- You can submit as many as you wish films to the Tesla film festival,
but each film or script should be submitted by the separate entry
submission form for each you will have to pay separate fee.
- For students, if you have different projects,
each project should be submitted by separate
entry submission form. There are no fees even if there
are more projects to submit under this category.
- You can submit short films, features, documentaries, animations.
- You can also submit scripts about Nikola Tesla or scripts about science.
- We do search for films and authors that are different in visual,
content, film language etc.
The Works will be selected after the last deadline on May 1st, 2016 and
will be invited by the festival.
For those works:
- You will get email from The Tesla film festival, if your work is selected.
- If your work is selected you will have to send an HD quality film version,
by June 20, 2016 to the Tesla science foundation on USB.
- Address of The Tesla Science Foundation address:
The Tesla Science Foundation,
957 West King Rd, Malvern, PA 19355, USA.
- You should provide all press and publication assets .
- You should provide at least two (2) DVD copy or downloadable link of
the final, completed film, in full resolution , for festival archives
and internal purposes.
- Awards will be given by The TESLA SCIENCE FOUNDATION and by
The TESLA FILM FESTIVAL.
- For the details about the awards, please check under Awards on the
top menu of the FILM FESTIVAL web page.
For any other information, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org